In the United States, thousands of devotees keep jazz alive through memberships in the many jazz clubs. Like other forms of art, jazz needs non-
· CFJS bimonthly newsletter Blue Notes (Print Edition)
· Reduced admission to CFJS monthly concerts
· Reduced admission to Orlando Jazz Orchestra concerts
· The great feeling that you are helping preserve and promote America’s own classic music form, JAZZ!
Below are the different levels of annual membership available along with benefits and pricing. Membership term is for one year from the time fee is paid.
· Lifetime Maestro: Includes standard benefits, lifetime CFJS membership, free CFJS concert admission and two reserved seats at each concert for life, and name listed in Blue Notes for life ($2,000/person)
· Lifetime Honorary: This membership is granted to those who, upon Board of Directors consideration, are found to have provided outstanding service and/or assistance in promoting jazz. Lifetime membership also may be granted to other persons upon approval by 2/3 of the Directors present at a Board of Directors meeting.
Sponsorship Types(Each Includes One Annual Membership)
· Corporate: Includes one annual membership with standard benefits, company name listed in Blue Notes for one year, a business card size ad in Blue Notes for one year, and two complementary CFJS concert admissions for one year ($500)
· Corporate Gold: Includes one annual membership with standard benefits, company name listed in Blue Notes for one year, a 1/2 page size copy-